Talent Attraction is a big part of what we do here at DISHER, because passionate people are a central piece of the puzzle in making any organization work and perform well. It is our goal for you to obtain a rewarding career whether it’s at DISHER or with one of our partnering companies. Take a look at our complete list of job openings here at DISHER and with other appealing companies we work with.
Process Engineer – Greencastle, Indiana
DISHER is currently partnering with an automotive supplier in Greencastle, Indiana to fill their Process Engineer role on the team. In this role, you will manage the technical aspects of the injection molding operation as well as leading process improvement projects.
What it’s like to work here:
This large automotive supplier is in a state of change to refocus and create a dynamic culture for their employees to thrive in. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to be a change agent and directly impact the transformation to make this a great place to work.
What you will get to do:
· Manage the technical aspects of the injection molding operation including process parameters, troubleshooting, continuous improvement, etc.
· Coach and develop team members including mold technicians
· Maintain process efficiencies in existing models and development of new models
· Lead process improvement projects to troubleshoot processing out flow lines.
· Present process improvement recommendations along with cost analysis and ROI
What will make you successful:
· Engineering degree is preferred or commensurate experience
· 5-7+ years of injection molding, plastics and automotive industry experience
· Understand of machinery, materials, processing, and troubleshooting for injection molding
· Coaching mentality with a desire and willingness to teach others
· Self-motivated and driven personality
· Enjoy problem solving and finding a solution
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Process Engineer, Plastics Engineer, Automotive, Injection Molding, Process Improvement.