Talent Attraction is a big part of what we do here at DISHER, because passionate people are a central piece of the puzzle in making any organization work and perform well. It is our goal for you to obtain a rewarding career whether it’s at DISHER or with one of our partnering companies. Take a look at our complete list of job openings here at DISHER and with other appealing companies we work with.
Robotics Programmer & Technician – Greencastle, Indiana
DISHER is currently partnering with an automotive supplier in Greencastle, Indiana to fill their Robotics Technician role on the team. In this role, you will lead the efforts of two paint lines including and utilize your robotics expertise to improve automation and program performance.
What it’s like to work here:
This large automotive supplier is in a state of change to refocus and create a dynamic culture for their employees to thrive in. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to be a change agent and directly impact the transformation to make this a great place to work.
What you will get to do:
· Lead the programming of two paint lines which includes existing programs and new model launch
· Utilize robotics expertise to improve automation/program performance and create efficiencies and cost savings
· Review existing programs and implement process improvements as needed
· Implement one model launch or change annually including testing and trials
· Mentor line technicians with the opportunity to develop future robotics technicians
What will make you successful:
· Specialist in robotic programming (i.e. Kawasaki, Motorman, and/or Yaskawa, etc)
· Ability to improve automation and program performance
· Degree is preferred but adequate experience will also be considered
· Coaching mentality with a desire and willingness to teach others
· Self-motivated and driven personality
· Desire to work as a part of a team
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Robotics Technician, Programming, Automotive, Automation, Injection Molding, Manufacturing.