Talent Attraction is a big part of what we do here at DISHER, because passionate people are a central piece of the puzzle in making any organization work and perform well. It is our goal for you to obtain a rewarding career whether it’s at DISHER or with one of our partnering companies. Take a look at our complete list of job openings here at DISHER and with other appealing companies we work with.
Manufacturing Vice President – Greencastle, Indiana
DISHER is currently partnering with an automotive supplier in Greencastle, Indiana to fill their Manufacturing Vice President role. In this role, you will manage the plant operation of over 600 employees and provide oversight to injection molding, blow molding, paint production, engineering, maintenance, tool & die and EHS.
What it’s like to work here:
This large automotive supplier is in a state of change to refocus and create a dynamic culture for their employees to thrive in. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to be a change agent and directly impact the transformation to make this a great place to work.
What you will get to do:
· Provide oversight and decision making for injection molding, blow molding and paint production, maintenance, engineering, tool & die and EHS
· Manage a plant operation of 600+ employees
· Establish and ensure manufacturing standards
· Make an impact and build the culture of the company
· Implement data-driven methods and a coaching approach to stabilize the workforce
· Establish a training plan for salary and hourly employees
What will make you successful:
· Experience managing plant operations
· Familiarity and experience with injection molding, blow molding or paint
· A degree is ideal but not required
· Driven and able to make decisions while still being approachable
· Coaching approach to management, can’t be a dictator
· Not afraid to put the time in and make decisions.
· Being a go getter who likes a challenge and is comfortable being in a rebuilding phase
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Manufacturing, Vice President, Automotive, Plant Operations, Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Paint