Talent Attraction is a big part of what we do here at DISHER, because passionate people are a central piece of the puzzle in making any organization work and perform well. It is our goal for you to obtain a rewarding career whether it’s at DISHER or with one of our partnering companies. Take a look at our complete list of job openings here at DISHER and with other appealing companies we work with.
Disher is partnering with our customer in their search for a Mechanical Design Engineer. Our partner is an established A&E firm; this is a full time, direct hire role with our customer and not with Disher.
We’re unique. Sure, every firm says that, but we know what makes us unique. We constantly develop well-rounded professionals who become the best at what they do. We strive to create an office culture that reflects the rapidly shifting world we live in. We believe we’re located in a great city in one of the best parts of the world.
At our core we deeply value talent development and opportunities for growth. We have always supported an office culture that encourages new employees to become the best professionals in our core markets of Educational facilities, Industrial plants, Healthcare facilities and Corporate offices.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you love it too. We think that building engineering and architecture is an exciting career full of opportunities for innovation, exploration and relationship building, all to help make the world a better place.
Whether you come join us in Holland, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan or Indianapolis, Indiana, your opportunities are as limitless as your imagination. Come be a part of designing the future.
• Degree in mechanical design (or degree related to Mechanical Engineering) required, with a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of Architectural / Engineering and CAD experience required. Excellent internship experience may be considered.
• Able to create 3D models, some focusing on HVAC.
• Able to implement designs through construction.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Revit desired
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in AutoCAD 3D desired.
• Ability to work on multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• Experience and knowledge in HVAC and mechanical piping systems highly desired.
• Experience with sustainable design, high performance design and/or US Green Building Council LEED rating is preferred.
• The outstanding candidate should have the ability to consult with customers on their worksite and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• This is a direct, full time, permanent position, and the salary/wage will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package.
• Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The Legal Stuff: This is a direct, full time, permanent position, and the salary will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package. Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Disher is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.