Electrical Engineer-- Grand Rapids, MI or Indianapolis, IN
Disher is partnering with our customer in their search for an Electrical Engineer
. Our partner is an established A&E firm; this is a full time, direct hire role with our customer and not with Disher.
We’re unique. Sure, every firm says that, but we know
what makes us unique. We constantly develop well-rounded professionals who become the best at what they do. We strive to create an office culture that reflects the rapidly shifting world we live in. We believe we’re located in a great city in one of the best parts of the world.
At our core we deeply value talent development and opportunities for growth. We have always supported an office culture that encourages new employees to become the best professionals in our core markets of Educational facilities, Industrial plants, Healthcare facilities and Corporate offices.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you love it too. We think that building engineering and architecture is an exciting career full of opportunities for innovation, exploration and relationship building, all to help make the world a better place.
Whether you come join us in Holland, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan or Indianapolis, Indiana, your opportunities are as limitless as your imagination. Come be a part of designing the future.
What are some of the things you’ll get to do in this job?
- Produce technical plans, specifications, drawings and models.
- Work extensively with 3D BIM/Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Design, layout, and detailing of lighting, electrical power distribution and communications systems.
- Potentially lead a team or a small group
- Manage multiple projects / deadlines simultaneously.
- Design systems that are sustainable design, high performance design and/or UA Green Building Council LEED
What might set you apart from other candidates?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in analyzing, designing, planning, and researching electrical engineering systems in building systems.
The Legal Stuff:
- 10+ years of experience in an electrical engineering role
- You already have your Professional Engineering Registration
- You are a LEED AP
- You can show that you’ve had the ability to develop great relationships with customers.
- Experience and/or ability to manage projects
This is a direct, full time, and permanent position with our client, and not with Disher. The salary will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package. Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
Please apply and attach resume at the following link: http://disherdesign.catsone.com/careers/
Disher is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Power Distribution, Lighting Design, Communication system design; safety systems; 120 volt; 480 volt; 120v; 480v; AutoCAD; AutoCAD Revit; Revit; BIM; LEED; Fire Alarm