Field Service Engineer Trainee
DISHER is currently partnering with a world leader in CNC machine manufacturing to fill their Field Service Engineer Trainee role in Noblesville, Indiana. In this role, you will develop understanding of the machine product lines and gain hands on experience with installation, maintenance and project completion.
What it’s like to work here:
This company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of CNC turning machines, automatic lathes, multi-spindle lathes and turn-mill centers. This close-knit, high-functioning team holds each other accountable and knows they can rely on each other. Their team is based around six values that give them direction and purpose in their work, these values are, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, Innovation, and Integrity.
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful:
- Develop a deep understanding of the machine product lines
- Gain hands-on technical support experience by assisting in dismantling defective machines and install, adjust and test new or repaired parts
- Gain problem solving experience and repair knowledge by assisting with machines that are malfunctioning
- Install and repair electrical components of machines and hydraulic, coolant or air systems associated with machinery
- Troubleshoot issues on the machines to see if it is a bad process or machine weakness
- Collaborate with customers on technical issues or maintenance of machines
- Associates Degree or Certification in electronics, hydraulics, or other mechanical-related field preferred
- Desire to gain experience troubleshooting complex machines
- Technical aptitude in mechanical and electrical through course work or certification programs
- Hands-on worker
- Good communication skills and confidence for customer interactions
- Ability to deal with stressful situation when there is frustration due to a machine being down
- Alignment with 6 values, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, Innovation, Integrity
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time within the 1st year and 80% the following
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without sponsorship
Apply for this position here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: www.disher.com/careers
Keywords: Field Service, Engineer, Machine Repair, CNC machines, Machine Installation, Troubleshooting.