Software Requirements Engineer - Zeeland, Michigan
Disher is currently partnering with an automotive supplier in their need for a Software Requirements Engineer
to join their team in Zeeland, Michigan
. In this role, you will specify software behavior and performance needed to meet expectations of internal and external customers.
What it is like to work here:
This company has a collaborative culture devoted to innovation, cooperation, and continuous improvement. Your ideas are not just heard, they are celebrated!
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful
- Identify sources of requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Interpret and analyze requirements provided by external customers, standards organizations, and regulatory agencies.
- Build upon software-specific requirements based on requirements specified at higher architectural levels.
- Solicit requirements to support cradle-to-grave product life cycle.
- Integration of software onto hardware sub-assemblies.
- Integration and evaluation by systems engineers.
- Product verification and validation by corporate and outsource labs.
- Manage requirements to facilitate product and component reuse.
- Import and export to ensure specifications are clear, feasible, and necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Technical experience in systems or software development.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply and attach resume here
Disher is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan and Ann Arbor. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Keywords: Software Requirements, automotive.