Senior Engineer of Regulatory Affairs – Ann Arbor, Michigan
DISHER is currently partnering with an OEM Automotive company in Ann Arbor, Michigan to fill their Senior Engineer of Regulatory Affairs. In this role, you will be a company resource on regulations. This includes analyzing and interpreting existing regulations and following future regulatory developments.
What it’s like to work here:
This automotive OEM has been challenging convention for 100 years, using their vision, perseverance and courage to set their own standards and try the things no one else dares to do. There is a movement happening to empower the local departments to make decisions and build a culture that is inviting and enjoyable. This smaller size of this OEM and the open access to leadership make this a place where you can get your questions answered and feel like people know you and your voice is heard.
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful:
- Analyze and interpret existing regulations and communicate this information throughout the organization
- Act as a company resource on regulatory issues such as those related to greenhouse gas compliance, including the off-cycle credit program and AC credit program
- Follow and analyze future regulatory developments for use in strategic planning.
- Become proficient in specific regulatory topics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of regulatory experience, automotive industry is beneficial
- Ability to self-direct work and be self-reliant
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize shifting work objectives
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without sponsorship
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Engineer, Regulatory Affairs, Automotive, OEM, CARB, ARB, EPA, Off-Cycle, AC Credit Program.