Lead Electrical Engineer – Grand Rapids, Michigan
DISHER is currently partnering with an aerospace industry leader in Grand Rapids, Michigan on their need for a Lead Electrical Engineer. In this role, you will join a forward-thinking group in developing new technologies providing motion control solutions. You will lead electronic controls and architecture design activities during the development of systems and sub-systems.
What it’s like to work here:
This global company is a place where creativity, invention, and discovery become a reality. They offer a stable work environment where you will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional, collaborative teams. You will create products that are reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable.
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful:
- Manage requirements and compliance, develop electronic architecture, develop designs, perform system modeling and analysis, lead internal design reviews and supplier reviews, provide testing and verification oversight for electronic system and motor control products.
- Develop and manage requirement specifications for controller level, board level, and components level.
- Perform electronic development tasks like system architecture and circuit design.
- Model and review electronic circuits and architectures using PSpice, MATLAB/Simulink.
- Lead small development teams of up to 10 people.
- Serve as the technical lead for customer interface.
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in motor design engineering.
- Experience with analog and digital electronic circuit design and development.
- Experience with electromechanical actuator design.
- Experience in electronic load management design.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Electrical Engineer, Motor Design, Stator, Lamination