We are looking for a fearless, critical thinker to recruit, network, and identify outstanding engineering talent for area customers in Zeeland, Michigan. We are open to part-time applicants.
If this sounds like you, we would love to start a conversation...
Our Talent Solutions Team:
- You are sick of throwing things at your hiring manager and hoping something sticks.
- You loathe being held to metrics that slow you down from great hires.
- You would prefer to work as part of a great team, rather than compete with your coworkers, to develop as a recruiter.
- You have the heart of a steward and a desire to serve your customer and candidates to make a great match.
- You love to learn.
- You have an interest in building something new and developing the team you work with.
DISHER started as an engineering consulting company in 2000, and in later years, has expanded our services to include Business and Talent Solutions. Thus - the members of our Talent Solutions Team are called "Talent Engineers." Our team is a group of adaptable, responsible, honest, and positive stewards to our customers and candidates. Read more about our team here
As a part of the team, you will contribute with the following day-to-day work. These responsibilities will call on you to foster and nurture relationships with customers and candidates, and ultimately strive to connect the right person with the right position.
- Network with customers, team members, and candidates
- Utilize your network and to grow DISHER's impact in the West Michigan area
- Job description development and posting
- Strategic sourcing
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Lead face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Evaluate candidates based on their experience, talents, and culture fit
- Coffee consumption for your own rejuvenation
- Off-site duties at customer locations
- Regular written and oral communications
- Manage your customer accounts
- Manage personal work schedule
- Defend your team against a Nerf Gun infiltration by another DISHER Team
- Continuous improvement projects with your team
- Some travel to customer sites will be required
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in talent attraction, recruiting, human resources, or a similar roles in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business Administration, or a similar Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in technical recruiting preferred
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- A team-based and creative approach to problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- A keen sense of urgency
- Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer without restrictions or expirations
This opening may be supported from our office in Zeeland, Michigan.
To start a conversation...
Apply and send us your resume at DISHER Careers.
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in Zeeland and Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in Talent identification and attraction. Check out more about what we do here
The DISHER Culture
DISHER is truly, and simply, a cool place to work. The teams here are supportive, skilled, and passionate individuals. This makes for a culture rooted in innovation and making a positive difference for one another, our customers, and our community. The work motto at DISHER tends to be, “Work Hard / Play Hard.” The teams at DISHER work diligently at their projects, but also truly enjoy the company of their peers. Hear more from DISHER team members here