Cybersecurity Analyst – Ann Arbor, Michigan
DISHER is currently partnering with an OEM Automotive company in Ann Arbor, Michigan to fill their Cybersecurity Analyst role. In this role, you will research and analyze vulnerabilities within the vehicle ecosystem.
What it’s like to work here:
This automotive OEM has been challenging convention for 100 years, using their vision, perseverance and courage to set their own standards and try the things no one else dares to do. There is a movement happening to empower the local departments to make decisions and build a culture that is inviting and enjoyable. This smaller size of this OEM and the open access to leadership make this a place where you can get your questions answered and feel like people know you and your voice is heard.
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful:
- Research vulnerabilities within vehicle ecosystems
- Define company prioritization as they expand their competence around vehicle cybersecurity
- Stay up-to date with technology trends and competitor technologies
- Establish network of working relationships with industry peers and external stakeholders
- Provide periodic summary and analysis reports on intelligence gathered from Auto-ISAC Analyst work group
- Participate in Auto-ISAC groups, specifically representing the organization on relevant sub-committees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in information security
- Experience working on vehicles is preferred
- Passionate about information security and interest in cars
- Certifications (GSEC, GPEN, GCFA, CISSP or Certified Ethical Hacker) and equivalent experience acceptable
- Self-starter and motivated personality
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without sponsorship
Apply for this position here: www.disher.com/careers
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in East and West Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.
Learn about other DISHER opportunities here: http://DISHERdesign.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Product Cybersecurity, Analyst, Information Technology, Automotive, OEM, Infotainment.