Engineering Project Coordinator
We are currently seeking an Engineering Project Coordinator to join the DISHER team at our customer in Zeeland, Michigan. This is a full-time opening with a DISHER customer.
What you will get to do:
What will make you successful:
- Work with the engineering team to help meet project goals and deadlines.
- Assist with capital equipment planning.
- Track, maintain and archive project records and requirements.
- Track and meet strict deadlines, both financially and administratively.
What is next?
Apply for this position here: https://disher.com/careers/
Keywords: Coordinator, Administrative, Administration, Sharepoint, ERP, SAP, Excel, Technical Writing, Capital Equipment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering, or similar degree, preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in coordinating or administering technical projects and expenses.
- 1+ years of experience in an engineering field (or equivalent internship experience)
- Experience in technical writing is helpful.
- Experience with ERP and document management programs SAP and SharePoint required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong financial / accounting knowledge preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, professional tenacity, and excellent communication skills required.
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.