-- Architectural Project Manager --
Disher is a full-service product development and engineering firm in West Michigan.
Our Talent Attraction team is currently partnering with our customer in their search for an experienced Architect
to work in a Project Manager
capacity. Our partner is an established A&E firm; this is a full time, direct hire role with our customer and not with Disher.
We’re unique. Sure, every firm says that, but we know
what makes us unique. We constantly develop well-rounded professionals who become the best at what they do. We strive to create an office culture that reflects the rapidly shifting world we live in. We believe we’re located in a great city in one of the best parts of the world.
At our core we deeply value talent development and opportunities for growth. We have always supported an office culture that encourages new employees to become the best professionals in our core markets of Educational facilities, Industrial plants, Healthcare facilities and Corporate offices.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you love it too. We think that building engineering and architecture is an exciting career full of opportunities for innovation, exploration and relationship building, all to help make the world a better place.
Whether you come join us in Holland, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan or Indianapolis, Indiana, your opportunities are as limitless as your imagination. Come be a part of designing the future.
What are some of the things you’ll get to do in this job?
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited college/university
- Architectural registration
- 8+ years of experience in an architectural office
What might set you apart from other candidates?
- Work collaboratively with a team of architects, engineers and interior design teams on a wide variety of projects in Education, Industrial/Food Processing, Healthcare and Higher Education markets
- Manage a team of architect and engineers through the design process
- Focus on quality in all aspect of the work, from initial presentations through design, documentation, and delivery of architectural and engineering services, working to develop and implement goals to improve process, systems and techniques
- Create innovative and effective designs
- Build client relationships
- Manage multiple projects / deadlines simultaneously
- Design systems that are sustainable, high performance and/or US Green Building Council LEED certified
The Legal Stuff:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong sense of project ownership/responsibility
- Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, overseeing budgets and schedules and meet strategic goals
- Ability to plan, organize and manage your own time as well as the time of team members and consultants who work with you, communicating project goals and strategy to achieve successful results
- Commitment to grow into a leadership role and function as a major client contact, building on opportunities to develop and enrich relationships
- Excellent work ethic
This is a direct, full time, permanent position, and the salary will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package. Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
Please apply at http://disherdesign.catsone.com/careers/
DISHER is a nationally-recognized product development and business consulting firm with offices in Zeeland and Ann Arbor, Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin sketch through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development. DISHER also assists clients with business solutions and Talent identification and attraction. Check out more about what we do at http://www.DISHER.com/about-us/